• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS CALIFORNIA SPECIAL EMBLEMS

Just wondering if you ever got any response to your post. I too have a set of NOS Emblems that I bought from Ford in the late 70's with the intent of putting on the decklid of my '68 Cal Look VW. Needless to say the car is long gone and I still have the emblems. (Never used, still with orignal box)

Thanx,
George

x-codegtcs

Just so you guys know, the "repros" of these items come from the original tooling - so no difference and this will keep them from taking you to the cleaner. Besides, in instances like these where these items are made by the original tooling, but new, I would buy the NEW "NOS" as they haven't been kicking around for 30+ years.

rvrtrash

Thanks for the info. Since the first post was real old and the second guy never e-mailed anyway, I'll go with the repo's. ;)