• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2019 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2019 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: You'll be buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you. Unfortunately the bulk pricing went through the roof so it just doesn't make sense to do it that way any more.​

The calendar price is $13.00 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. See below.

You can order them here:

These are full color, full bleed, 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

See the latest post in this thread for any discounts the printer may be running. I'll do my best to keep it updated. The discounts change every few days.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The printer extended their Cyber Monday sale one more day, until midnight Nov 27th. This is probably the best discount they'll offer, so if you want a calendar I'd order now.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The printer posted a new discount: 50% off Express shipping. Use discount code EXPRESS2018

Expires Dec 13th at midnight

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The latest discount is 20% off calendars. Use discount code BCP2019

Expires January 3rd at midnight

OP
OP
admin