• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Ruppstang's grouping in Mustang Times

TraveledGTCS

I just received my Mustang Times and skimming through it I saw the article Mary Jean Wesche did on her trip there in the summer of 2009 (page 48) and staying a weekend with Marty and his family. This is what owning a Mustang is all about. Owners getting together and displaying their ponies just for the fun of it. You must have a fairly good size yard to park 23 Mustangs on it. Sound like you all had a great time.

Bill

Last edited:

Ruppstang

Bill you are so right! Those kind of get togethers are what it is all about. Boy was my neighbor surprised when he came home, good thing he is a car guy too. To bad every one on this site is from all over the place. I am certian that we could spend many enjoyable Sunday afternoons together. Tim's gathering is proof of that. I am sure a good time will be had by all at Rob's this summer. Our side yard is allways available for Mustang gatherings one or fifty. Marty

Attachments

• DSC00086.jpg
    DSC00086.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00079.jpg
    DSC00079.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 36