• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 J-code GT/CS Project $$$

franklinair

That's a new twist on selling what basically appears to be a shell, and to project a $25K total cost/investment for the buyer is way below my estimation to accomplish it.
In essence, the seller is asking a potential buyer to finance the project for him- at a projected cost estimate I don't believe is realistic (not to mention the unknown quality of workmanship). JMHO

Neil

Mosesatm

Here's the Marti

Attachments

• 8R01J142439.jpg
    8R01J142439.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 66

mbsf1970

Always puzzled by anachronisms..... This car was scheduled for build on same day as mine (Feb 15) It was made Feb 19th-- 4 days after reflector changeover date. Mine was made on 20th and has bolt on but this one has recessed reflectors.....why? Wonder if shell was made but total car was not assembled and was set aside for 4-5 days??

Stephen

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

I asked the seller what would be the price in "as is condition"
$5000.00 although he admitted that he did not think about the possibility of selling it as is.