• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 I'm back

rvrtrash

I've been gone for quite a while. My wife had cancer and it's been a long battle. I didn't have time for much besides work and her. Anyway, I've come to the realization that I probably will never restore another '68 Mustang, so I'm selling all my odds and ends. I've posted in the for sale section and I'll entertain offers if the price quoted doesn't work. I just want the stuff to go to someone that has a need for it. Hopefully in the near future, I'll have more time to participate.

Steve

robert campbell

Great to hear from you my friend. Hope Debbie is on the mend. Wishing you and Debbie all the best!! Hope to see you get interested in your 71 Boss Mustang! Sometimes the garage is the best therapy!!

Please stay in touch with us!!

Rob

franklinair

Glad you're back, Steve. Missed your mechanical/technical inputs & advice.

Neil

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Thanks everyone. I think the worst is behind us, and she gets better every day.

Steve