• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lucas Lights Parts Number

PB gtcs

Folks,

You all have been very kind to provide info about parts for the CS. In the Parts List area, the Lucas lights are given as a Ford part number. My brother and I have friends and family in England. Could someone please give us the Lucas Parts number for the Fog Lights??

Brian

hcsstang

Out of Pauls first book the listing isFord part # is 8ZZ-15200-D.
Lucas lights # listing is
Light Unit complete #LDB300,

68gt390

Am looking for a good parts supplier. Am in need of set of Lucas Lights and wiring harness and dash switch. Current wiring harness was spliced into by previous owner. Is the wiring harness for the 68 GT fog lamps the same?

68sunlitgold

68gt390,

Yes the wiring harness is the same the GT wiring harness and switch. You can get one at any Mustang restoration shop. As for the lights, I would suggest the best place to go is ebay, there are always 6-12 pair selling there. Just make sure they are chrome backed and not the black plastic ones. The ones you will find there are actually the 69 and later versions, which look almost identical, however the correct ones will have the small black rubber grommet on it rather than the larger grey rubber one. The black grommets are very hard to find and once installed are difficult to distinguish. You can pick up a very nice pair for under $100, sometimes less. Look under "lucas square", here is a link to a few
http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...tProperty=MetaEndSort&ht=1&query=lucas+square

Doug