• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1967 Mustang GT Fastback

robert campbell

Dudes,
My brother from another mother is selling his 67 Fastback. Vin number 7R02S171731. We started this car as a basic shell and it has the best of everything. Easy 500 HP 428 motor based on a police interceptor block and crank. ARP fasteners throughout. Ported Edlebrock Performer RPM heads. Erson aluminum roller rocker assembly. Monster flat tappet Erson cam. I rebuilt the small input top loader and it has a gear vendor overdrive. Yukon 4 pin trac lock with 3.50 gears. Narrowed Currie rear end with 31 spline axels. 6 dial instrument cluster with custom interior. Crites Headers with electric cutouts to shake up the world. Flowmaster mufflers, sequential taillights, the best of everything. The paint is truly awesome. A late model Scion dark cherry color.

This car is a one of one car ordered with the Competition Suspension. This was the suspension package on a Shelby in that era. It was delivered to Philco Ford as a company demonstration car. All Marti Verified.

Check out the below link to an article on this car for details and pictures of this car. My brother and I built this car together and it is the best of the best.

For further information call me at (360) 377-5164

Rob

http://www.streetmusclemag.com/feat...ness-becomes-a-mustang-like-nobodys-business/

Last edited:

rvrtrash

Dang Rob, you gave me a heart attack! Don't be doing that stuff. I'm old and can't handle the stress.:eek:

Steve

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Hello,
The price on this Fastback has been reduced to $49,950 or OBO. This is an awesome car and worth the price. One of a kind street terror!!

Rob