• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Lentech Street Terminator AOD - $2000 OBO

AADaddy

Hope this is OK to post here! Selling my Lentech Street Terminator AOD. Torque converter is 2800 Stall. I have about 800 miles on the transmission. Decided to swap to a TKO600 in my car. Great heavy duty transmission. Lentech advertises these to be good for up to 700hp. The input shaft did have to be replaced early on as it was faulty. New parts were sent by Chris at Lentech and I had it fixed at a highly reputable shop locally. While it was apart I had the drums cryo treated for extra strength. I am including with the sale a B&M Quicksilver Shifter, shifter cable, AOD cancel button, TV Cable, flex plate and block plate. This transmission makes the car pull like a freight train! I live in the Chicago area, local pickup only.

Attachments

• IMG_5311.jpg
    IMG_5311.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5312.jpg
    IMG_5312.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5314.jpg
    IMG_5314.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 33

robert campbell

LENTECH! The best of the best in the AOD Ford world. Someone got a great buy at that price!!

What engine are you running and how much was the TKO 600 investment?

Rob