• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on CL

mbsf1970

All that asking price with little description and not even one pic of engine bay.....it either entices you to call or encourages you to move on to next ad...
me? I move on...:wink:

robert campbell

I disagree! That car looks very nice and I would ask for additional pics and description of the engine a drive train.

Again, pics are very forgiving and one should never buy a car without someone doing a visual in person.

Rob

sam

I disagree! That car looks very nice and I would ask for additional pics and description of the engine a drive train.

Again, pics are very forgiving and one should never buy a car without someone doing a visual in person.

Rob

Why is it that many of these cars for sale do not include pictures of the underside???? I guess unless they are trying to hide something?

Sam

CougarCJ

Why is it that many of these cars for sale do not include pictures of the underside???? I guess unless they are trying to hide something?

Sam

Unless someone has access to a lift, it is very hard to get a clear visual with any kind of a camera. Even on jack stands.

sam

Unless someone has access to a lift, it is very hard to get a clear visual with any kind of a camera. Even on jack stands.

Hi Scott...........do you own West Coast Cougar Classics?

sam

Wccc

No, but I work there.

I have tried to speak with someone there and even sent an email, but can't seem to get a response. Now I have not tried recently, so is there another avenue I should try?
I appreciate your assistance. Appreciate your assistance.
Sam

dalorzo_f

"All original"... MSD distributor, Oval air cleaner, modified exhaust, wrong steering wheel,... etc, etc...

Ya gotta wonder what that statement means to some folks... definitely new paint, so how much metal repaired?

Not uncommon, and a nice looking car... but the terminology many buyers/enthusiasts are using is drifting.

And MC & HNY to all!! :smile: