• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale J-Code 4-Speed, GT

somethingspecial

I wish I had the money to buy your car Arlie, but I will be putting one of mine up for sale shortly. Find it hard to drive a pedal car with my foot issues. Still, your car has all the items I like. Mike

09Builder

Hey Mosesatm-

New to the forums and can't seem to figure out how to send an email through this page- it keeps kicking me out. I am interested in your car and would like a little more info. Any way you can PM me an email address? I'm in Snohomish, so we are in the same neighborhood (sort-of)

matt

68 special

Hey 09BUILDER, Welcome to the site, I'm right up the road from you in Monroe, so if you need anything, give me a buzz. I'm across from the Fairgrounds behind the industrial park.

Bret
425-446-0643

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Sold to 09Builder

Attachments

• DSC04408 (1000x749).jpg
    DSC04408 (1000x749).jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited: