• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Purchased another CS today

quicknick

I had the opportunity to purchase my friends Calspec today and jumped right on it.
It has been stored away in his garage for many years so it will need a complete restoration, but is a beautiful,complete #3 running and driving car.
The details are as follows........
*Presidential blue w/ white stripes
*Standard black interior, but has both consoles, AM radio, clock, and deluxe seat belts.
* "S" code 390 4bbl. GT engine
* C6 automatic
* 9" rear end 3:00 axle ratio
* power steering
* Manual brakes (hhhmmm- I thought all 390 cars had power brakes!?)
* argent style steel wheels w/ plain caps
* Lucas lights
* tinted glass.
This car is very solid except for a small rust hole in the pass floorboard and back seat floorboard. An easy fix for an old body guy like me.
This all happened so fast, I have no idea where I am going to put this car or what I am going to do with it. Restore it,sell it, or just store it back away until I have time to deal with it. Either way, it's mine now and looks great next to my red one. I will post some pix as soon as I get my camera back from a deadbeat family member.
Beware Jason, I am catching up!

390cs68rcode

[quote author=quicknick link=board=1;threadid=2033;start=0#msg13484 date=1124072225]

Beware Jason, I am catching up!

[/quote]

Not unless you sell it to me. ;D