• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Avail: RU magazine with GT/CS article

aemoo28

Up for grabs-

20 copies of my 2008 12 page Mustangs Northwest Roundup magazine with the special 3 page GT/CS article written by the great Paul Newitt just for my mag. The red '68 is on the cover, remember!

PM me with name/address & I'll send you one!

Plus watch the blurb videotaped by our own Lance Lambert on "The Vintage Vehicle Show". Don't know the air date yet.

And somehow I'll post the 30 pics taken of our fab cars (16 GT/CS cars showed) for your viewing pleasure.

Look at prior post for placed CS cars- 1st place for '07 Blue Vert from Canada in GT class MCA judged show. 3rd place for '68 Acapulco Blue for People's Choice. Is it true the other GT cars hate us GT/CS folks who steal all the trophies in the GT class? Ha ha. Too bad... so sad...

OUR P51

Up for grabs-

20 copies of my 2008 12 page Mustangs Northwest Roundup magazine with the special 3 page GT/CS article written by the great Paul Newitt just for my mag. The red '68 is on the cover, remember!

PM me with name/address & I'll send you one!

Plus watch the blurb videotaped by our own Lance Lambert on "The Vintage Vehicle Show". Don't know the air date yet.

And somehow I'll post the 30 pics taken of our fab cars (16 GT/CS cars showed) for your viewing pleasure.

Look at prior post for placed CS cars- 1st place for '07 Blue Vert from Canada in GT class MCA judged show. 3rd place for '68 Acapulco Blue for People's Choice. Is it true the other GT cars hate us GT/CS folks who steal all the trophies in the GT class? Ha ha. Too bad... so sad...

Hi Aemoo28,

Serious congrats becoming an RN!
Also congrats on finding your black '68 GT/CS!

I'd like to take you up on your offer for a copy of your magazine.

I'll send you a PM.

Enjoy your two black GT/CSs!

Thanks!

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Attachments

• tinyRUmag.jpg
    tinyRUmag.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 54

case12

Got mine too. It is a very nice addition to my collection. A well done and prominent article for our GT/CS's. Congratulations on all your work to get this done! Casey

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

It's all about documentation, right?

If it weren't for PMN writing that article for me, it would just be a normal mag. Hats off to Paul for helping my cause at RU this year! And thank you to everyone that came! And everyone that tried!

Don't forget the link to the show pics:

http://aemoo30.spaces.live.com/photos/

I still have plenty more magazines for my forum friends, BTW.

OUR P51

Magazine Arrived

Hi Aemoo28,

Awesome mag, great articles by Paul.

Thanks again!

obwan93001

Got mine too!

Amy,

Got mine a few days ago too, great mag and even more so w/Paul's great CS article! Hope to make it to next year's RU, looks like it was and is a blast.

Thanks again for sending so quickly and for your great work w/our beloved GT/CSs :thumb:

Oscar
obwan93001

nates68

Thanks Amy, Just Got Mine. Did You Just Get Your Rn,great Work.
Im A Resp.therapist And Own A Black Gt/cs. Anyway Thanks Again.

Nates68

Perkchiro

Got mine today Amy. Thanks, really impressive publication and very generous of you to mail them out to the CS crowd.

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

More RU magazines avail

I have more magazines in case someone has missed my offer. A whole new stack! PM me with your info.

Be sure to thank that Paul N. for writing that article for us!

And you are all SO welcome! I wouldn't be here without my CS forum peeps, and I wouldn't have purchased my '08 GT/CS last October if I hadn't have found this forum. I'd be sitting here with a '07 black Shelby 350 instead.

Can you imagine!

"Good choice, Amy!"