• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

craigs list, Canada GT/CS

aemoo28

It's in Langley, Canada. $12500. J code, auto, Highland green with parchment interior and parchment vinyl roof per Marti.

I have their email if anyone wants it.

Stathy

I live about 15 minutes away.
If anyone wants me to head by and take pics and asses the car I would
be more than welcome to.

I can't believe there is one for sale so close to me :sad:
I don't think the wife would appreciate a 6th car though.

Stan
604-834-7027

Stathy

Only 5? Come on, that's a couple of dailies and a spare car--you NEED more! LOL

That's exactly what I said!
2 dailies, 1 finished with a for sale sign on it listing an incorrect phone number, 1 under the knife and 1 basket case...so really, I only have one project car.

imdsparky

Langley BC CS/GT

New member here...IMDSPARKY. I just bought the Highland Green/Parchment CS/GT last night. A few issues (Rear valence doesn't have exhaust cutouts like I've seen on other CS/GT's...possibly a replacement?), but it appears to be quite complete, body in primer, most of the restoration heavy lifting already done,NO rust, great guy, good deal. I'm giddy as a kid with his first car.:icon_ecst

Attachments

• 1968%20California%20Special[1].jpg
    1968%20California%20Special[1].jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 1968 California Special (2).jpg
    1968 California Special (2).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

rvrtrash

Welcome. Most CS's didn't have the valance with the cutouts from the factory. That was included in the cars that got the true GT option with dual exhaust. A lot of us have added it over the years though, when we had to replace the valance anyway.

Steve

franklinair

Welcome aboard. Lots of good info & support on this site.
If/when you need parts, contact clubpro (Ron of RandR). He's been an immense help to me in obtaining quality parts - and he knows his stuff!!

Neil Hoppe

clubpro

Neil,

Thanks for the praise and continual support! Sparky as Neil mentioned let me be your parts source. You will pay cost + 10% on everything that you buy from me. You can check out my website, but do not order through the website send me a pm for all of your needs.

Cheers,

Ron

imdsparky

Thanks for the welcome, Club members.

Niel, will do. This looks like a great site. Surprised to see all the comments to a new member like myself. Looking forward to this project. Have a 64 1/2 with appx 47K mi that I got from the original owner, but it wasn't what I really wanted...this is. If anyone knows someone looking for a nice 64 1/2, let me know.

68 special

Welcome from Monroe. There is so much info on this site as well as from the members themselves. If you need anything at all and are afraid to ask, this is the place to ask. I haven't asked much, but have learned a lot along the way.

Bret