• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS in Illinois

Mosesatm

Attachments

• 0_Mustang_26.jpg
    0_Mustang_26.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

gt/csj4

Nice little cali Arlie,

It looks like a decent car minus the wheels but I am a stickler for wheel/car combos (never cared for Cragers but thats MHO so who cares hehe)

BigJim

I've seen this car. It has an Oregon license plate. Wonder why it's for sale in Illinois?

AADaddy

Thanks for posting this guys! I just purchased this car! It needs some help but not too bad. Car came from CA originally. The guy I purchased it from bought it there and drove it back to Oregon where he lived. They transfered to the Chicago area and brought the car with them. The car has not really been driven since 2006. Just in storage. It's a little rough but not too bad. Having the body damaged repaired this week then it goes to my Garage to get the kinks worked out over the winter. Looking forward to repainting it the original Presidential Blue color. I'll be bugging you guys for help! I'm well versed in all things Mustang mechanically from 79 to present. Just not the old ones, up for the challenge. Allways wanted a GT/CS, who know I would find one 5 miles from my house!?

BigJim

Looks like another Presidential Blue CS will be making the rounds next year at the cruise nights and car shows.

somethingspecial

Missed the add.

AADADDY, Can you send me a copy of the Marti Report and your information so I can add it/update the Registry. Thanks. Welcome to our family. Your friendly neighborhood Registrar.

AADaddy

Do you want me to send the copy of the Marti report to the email shown in your post? I registered the car last weekend on your list.

somethingspecial

Do you want me to send the copy of the Marti report to the email shown in your post? I registered the car last weekend on your list.

AADaddy, the Marti Report I have on your car is digitaly blurred and hard to read. If you could please send a copy of the marti and your info to the email address on my posts, that would be great. Thanks Mike