• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WTB set of Lucas foglights (or need a loaner)..mainly need just the main housing

390cs68rcode

Got into my project of replacing the grill on the 390 and came across a problem with my foglights. The previous owner "rigged" the bolt that connects the light to the grill.

I called Orlando Mustang and they have some reconditioned ones which I would be happy with but he says they just need to be put together. He said to call back in a month!

Does anyone have a set of lamps or just the main housing (I have a set of NOS lenses/reflectors) that they either want to sell outright or loan me for a month or two until I can buy the set from Orlando? If anyone can do a loan I will pay any and all shipping costs and will guarantee they will come back the way they were sent to me in.

???

Mosesatm

Re:WTB set of Lucas foglights (or need a loaner)..mainly need just the main hous

Jason, I'll let you borrow my housings, or if you like them enough I guess you can buy them. Get a hold of me and we'll find a way to hook up.

rvrtrash

Re:WTB set of Lucas foglights (or need a loaner)..mainly need just the main hous

Hey Jason, last time I was in Oklahoma City, the Mustang parts place that's in with Obsolete Ford Parts had a set of Lucas lights in their display case for sale. You might want to give them a try and see if they still have them.
Steve

68sunlitgold

Steve/Jason,
I have seen the Lucas lights that are at Mustang Parts of Oklahoma (they actually came off a GT/CS they parted out along time ago....I asked them for the VIN # to add to the registry and they said NO) they are not in very good condition so I would pass especially for the price they wanted....I believe $400.00.

Doug

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

[quote author=n.id.steve link=board=3;threadid=2270;start=0#msg15618 date=1129678960]
Hey Jason, last time I was in Oklahoma City, the Mustang parts place that's in with Obsolete Ford Parts had a set of Lucas lights in their display case for sale. You might want to give them a try and see if they still have them.
Steve
[/quote]

what is the name of the parts place? link?

thanks!

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

called them up. used set $685

I passed.

thanks for the heads up.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

I have this issue covered, thanks