• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

repro hood lock retainers

C160223

Has anybody purchased the repro hood lock retainers from any of the Mustang parts suppliers? If so, how do you like them? Are they exact as the orignals?

Thanks

StraightSix

I purchased mine from Sacramento Mustang. They look just like the real deal (according to pictures of real ones that I've seen), and work perfectly! They're simply designed... not a lot to mess up in the first place.

-Winston

You can get a complete set of locks and retainers from Tony Branda. His web site is www.cobrada.com. The cost for the whole set is $99.00 and they look just like the originals. I would suggest calling them for the part because the web site can be somewhat hard to navigate. I hope this helps.
Doug

Jayscal

I got my set through Mustangs Unlimited, there are the same as the original.