• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD GT/CS 390 Auto GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

68CaliSp

All,

This car deserves more attention than I can give, and I think it is time to allow someone else the pleasure of owning her. She is an absolute beauty of a car and still turns heads wherever I drive her. If you would like additional / better pictures please let me know. If you are interested please PM me first and then we can change over to e-mail / phone. I will be posting for sale adds on a couple other sites and will have it for sale locally as well.

Since I purchased the car I have rebuilt of the upper half of the block. I had the heads pulled, cleaned and milled. All of the internals were replaced with new parts, guides, seats, valves, retainers and springs. In the process of pulling the heads I could not find the definitive VIN stamp on the motor. However, when looking at the date codes on each heads and the layout of the manifold bolt pattern I confirmed that the car has an original set of GT heads. This information confirms that the motor is most likely the original, making it a numbers matching car. The information about my heads can be found here. I have also had the distributor pulled, rebuilt and replaced the points with electric ignition, new plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Otherwise the car is still in excellent shape. The car comes with the Elite Marti Report as well.

The only negatives are a small chip in the paint on the front drivers quarter, a very small dent on top of the same fender, a small tear in the vinyl top at the passenger rear corner from over stretching, and the A/C needs to be charged.

Options:
California Special, Black Vinyl Roof, Canadian Non-Emission system, GT Equipment Group, C-6, Console, Power Disk Brakes, Power Steering, AM Radio, Interior Decor Group, Wide Oval Tires, (added-mini TAC, modern AC compressor and Polyglas tires).

Attachments

• DSC_0269.jpg
    DSC_0269.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0270.jpg
    DSC_0270.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC_0272.jpg
    DSC_0272.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC_0274.jpg
    DSC_0274.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_0276.jpg
    DSC_0276.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_0277.jpg
    DSC_0277.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC_0279.jpg
    DSC_0279.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 110
  • marti.jpg
    marti.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 123

prototypefan

Gorgeous car!

GLWTS

The interior is such a compliment to the Aqua......my eyes may be deceiving me but it looks more Acapulco blue in these photos.....might be time for a new monitor for me

Status
Not open for further replies.