• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 68 Mustang headlight bucket extensions

CaliStang68

Hello All,

I'm getting my car painted and I noticed some cracks on my 68 headlight bucket extensions. The pot metal portion of it. The RH is far worse, the LH is minor and cannot be seen.. yet. If you have pair or just the RH side let me know maybe I can stop the LH from spreading as its on one of the mounting tabs.

Thanks
Rick

1968Cally

Hello All,

I'm getting my car painted and I noticed some cracks on my 68 headlight bucket extensions. The pot metal portion of it. The RH is far worse, the LH is minor and cannot be seen.. yet. If you have pair or just the RH side let me know maybe I can stop the LH from spreading as its on one of the mounting tabs.

Thanks
Rick
You may want to also post on something like Vintage Mustang Forums as there are so many people there with so many parts compared to here. FWIW, I would try to get both sides. Check to see if there are any on eBay.

OP
OP
C

CaliStang68

You may want to also post on something like Vintage Mustang Forums as there are so many people there with so many parts compared to here. FWIW, I would try to get both sides. Check to see if there are any on eBay.

Thank you 1968Cally.
I sure did try VMF and have checked all over E-bay. But to no avail. I am also considering both sides. I ended up ordering one from Kentucky Mustang.
Rick