• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gallery Pics!

Way2slo

Well I guess its about time I joined! Sorry if this is a dumb question. I cant remember my login for the picture posted of my car. (Back in 04) I have some better pictures id like to put up. Its not the same as this one for some reason! Name on it is Jonathan Edwards! Punknjon777@msn.com Thanks for any help!

I just updated the Gallery on the forum So I guess the old one is fine! Thanks anyways!

Last edited:

Midnight Special

Diesel Donna said:
Well, welcome to the club Way2slo!!!

Indeed, that's an interesting car you have pictured there. Nice looker, but with a 351W and stall converter, I hardly think your name (and license plate) is accurate... Do you have any 1/4 mile times? I like it!...