• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Acapulco Blue '68 GT/CS eBay

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Stripes and Posts.jpg
    Stripes and Posts.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 62

franklinair

It was on E-Bay last week. Didn't meet Reserve @ $16,100. When I see so many detail flaws, I then wonder about bigger potential issues.

Neil

CougarCJ

My car will eventually look like that one. Same color combination and with the recessed rear side markers.
What do I have to do differently for the stripes?

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Trim them between the headlight buckets and the fenders.

Maine gt/cs

This outfit is nothing but scam artists.I did purchase my 68 gt/cs from this crooked outfit. I had them send me a Marti Report and pictures of the Vin tag in the passenger side windshield.It Is an original J-Code 4 speed Candyapple Red GT/CS. The only thing original is the motor. I took a chance buying sight unseen and will never do that again. Claimed car was perfect. Far from it. Did not get the gt hub caps that were pictured with the ad. All they do is clean them up and lie to you to sell their junk. I can say that with the options this car has, I did get it for a real good price. Never buy from this out fit.
Tim