• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD X-Code GT/CS Project For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-codegtcs

1968 GT/CS X-Code for sale $9,000 OBO

Original SLC DSO; Wimbeldon White, Red GT/CS stripe, Black Vinyl Top, Red Interior, Power Steering

390 2V Premium Fuel Motor - 10:1 compression per factory documents - 280 HP; 2.75 rear end, C-6 Auto

Have Marti Report

Complete original motor (as per 2nd owner)

All GT/CS Wiring and fiberglass complete; Have all interior components

sheet metal that needs replacing:
Driver front floor
Pass front floor
Passenger Torque Box
R/L Rockers
L Rear Frame Rail
Front battery apron
R/L rear qtrs
R/L Outer Wheel Wells
R/L Trunk Drops
Driver Door
I have full qtrs and outer wheel wells and trunk drops sheet metal I can include with it.

I started this project (began removing undercoating and joint sealers) and a convertible entered my life. It has been 10 years since I have had it and it has been garaged the entire time. Would like it to stay in Utah since it was originally a SLC DSO car.

I also have an overhead console, style steel wheels available for anyone who wants to buy with the car.

Extensive photos can be seen on Picsaweb here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114335...authkey=Gv1sRgCN681rfqwNXYkgE&feat=directlink

The car is located in Kaysville, UT

Please contact me with questions - area code 801 phone 390.5003 - or - bryce at eastern-shores.com - Thanks Bryce

Thanks to everyone for their feedback and input.

Status
Not open for further replies.