• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Sold Our GNS

robert campbell

Val and I are turning a bit of a corner in our lives with 38 years of marriage and trying to simplify our life a bit. We sold our GNS (or whatever it is) for $35k and will focus our energy and funds on our custom 1967 Fastback. Some of the money went to buy a 2011 black Ford Ranger 4X4 with 32k miles on it to replace our 1996 Ranger 4X4 with 250k miles on her. Great truck's by the way!

I will continue to haunt the forum to help people with tuning a carburetor issues and other fun. I have made many great friends on this forum and look forward to helping out.

And wait until you see what I do to the Fastback. I sold the Weber carburetored 289 HIPO for $10k.

Just ordered this today!!! Go big or go home!!

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-6007-Z460FFT

Rob

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Wow Rob! Big news!!! Sorry to see your Special go, but it looks like your new project will be a blast.

Definitely keep us updated on the '67 and don't be a stranger. :cool:

clubpro

You know what Mr. Shelby use to say? "Too much is just about right." That will car is going to be scary fast. Please keep showing us photos as the install progresses.

Cheers!

Ron

68 special

Sorry to hear you got rid of the GNS. Hope it went to a good home.

I like the "WARNING" about the engine, but I'm sure you will keep the '67 on the pavement, LOL.

Be sure to post updates also.

Bret

Ruppstang

Wow Rob I am surprised that you sold the GNS, I know you loved that car but I understand that things change. I am looking forward the upward climb in HP in you world. Keep us posted on what is going on in you garage.
Marty