• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 1968 Mustang GT/CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTCS95616

1968 Mustang California Special project car. VIN 8R01C156157. Rust free and has only very minor dings. The trim has been removed for paint preparation. Back portion of interior has been removed for paint preparation and interior re-upholstery. Have all trim parts, side scoops, rear quarter end caps and script badges that have been removed - original or new NOS.

Fog lights are Lucas, but at not original GT/CS units

289 engine (originally a “C” code engine), C-4 transmission, Holley 4 barrel carb., Edelbrock dual plane intake, Pertronix electronic ignition and dual exhaust. Original factory A/C car, but all components forward of firewall have been removed. According to previous owner: engine was rebuilt sometime in the recent past (before selling to me) and a RV style cam was installed, drum brakes, transmission was rebuilt about 10-15k miles ago and the front-end was rebuilt (ball joints etc look like they have been recently replaced before I purchased, so I think it was done around 10-15k miles ago too). Originally aqua blue exterior with white vinyl top and two-tone blue interior.

Have the following new parts and supplies ready for use:
1) complete kit to fully re-upholster interior-seats, carpet, door panels (rain guards-treated paper liners) and mounting hardware, headliner, window lace, dash, arm rests (all in black)
2) vinyl top kit (black)
3) Front windshield and rear window seals and sealing putty.
4) Upper and lower hinges for driver and passenger doors.
5) Stripe kit (white)
7) Tail light lens are new.
8) Interior rear view mirror

I purchase the car in 2003 and have not driven it and have accumulated over lot of new parts while disassembling the car for restoration work. The car is located in Dixon, California. You can send me an email at nakagiri@aol.com. And yes, I put it up for sale in 2008, but never got around to selling it.

Attachments

• Sep14#01.jpg
    Sep14#01.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 113
  • Sep14#02.jpg
    Sep14#02.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Sep14#03.jpg
    Sep14#03.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Sep14#05.jpg
    Sep14#05.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Sep14#06.jpg
    Sep14#06.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Sep14#07.jpg
    Sep14#07.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Sep14#08.jpg
    Sep14#08.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Sep14#09.jpg
    Sep14#09.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 135

68sunlitgold

I see it is in the registry, but I don't see any validation of a Marti Report? Has anyone contacted him yet? I just sent him an email to see if it is still available.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.