• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Closed a deal on a 68.5 Cobra Jet fastback today

luisa2552

May I be the first to say congratulations! It's a beautiful car. I look forward to hearing updates.

hookedtrout

Short of the black hood stripe that hides the awesome hood scoop I'd say that looks like a way fun car. Congrats.

Cory

Perkchiro

Jason: Very nice indeed! Be sure to purchase stock in Firestone, Goodyear, Pirelli, et al. , since you will be burning up tires regularly with this monster!
Have fun and be sure to post some pics of your NOS additions.
Steve:cheesy:

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

not original block but I am sure at some point I will find a date correct block. I have a CJ block but mine was made 4 months before the build date of this car so it is too far away from the build date. 1-2 months is the correct range for blocks to be correct.

Mustanglvr

Sweet looking car! You`ve made quite an investment.Please list off all the options.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

Mustanglvr said:
Sweet looking car! You`ve made quite an investment.Please list off all the options.

Marti shows

GT Equipment group
4 speed manual transmission
locking differential
f70x14 belted traction tires
Goodyear Brand name tires
Power Disck Brakes
Power Steering
AM Radio
Tinted Glass

previous owner added factory correct AC (big selling point for me)

:grin:

nfrntau

Who can you trust if it's not your mechanic? Way cool Jason, I'll have to make a trip out and see it when you get it.
Of course I might want a ride. You know just to make me envious.

OP
OP
390cs68rcode

390cs68rcode

nfrntau said:
Who can you trust if it's not your mechanic? Way cool Jason, I'll have to make a trip out and see it when you get it.
Of course I might want a ride. You know just to make me envious.

true, I might need some drivers. :wink:

no problem on the ride, anytime.

Mosesatm

68gt390 said:
Good deal Jason. But, please tell me your not putting Nitrous on that car. :cry:

Don

Lordy, lordy, lordy, Don. Don't give him any ideas!!!