• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS For Sale

GTCSNJ

I was planning to keep my 1968 GT/CS and put over $6,000.00 into the car this past spring. I have less than 200 miles on Original Engine and Transmission that was professionally rebuilt. Also, car just got Brakes, upper ball joints and new tires. I have all receipts for the work and engine has a transferable warranty. The car is Candy Apple Red GT/CS with black stripes and black interior. Car was purchased from a member of this site in 2004. It has a 289 with automatic transmission. Car has original interior and is believed to be almost 100% original paint. Car has No Rust. Car has less than 71,000 original miles. Car is in the 1989 and 1996 books which go with the sale. It will be in new book also. I have a Marti-Report. Paid $16,500 in 2004 plus what I put into the car this spring. I’m asking $22,000. The car is located in New Jersey. If interested conatct me at gary@metroquip.com for more information. Regards, Gary.

Attachments

• GTCS.JPG
    GTCS.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 107
  • GTCS7.JPG
    GTCS7.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 112
  • GTCS14.JPG
    GTCS14.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited: