• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD 1968 GT/CS Gulfstream Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

carezcs

I'm going to have to sell my California Special because we are moving and will have no place to store it out of the weather. This is a driver but has won many trophies. Bruce

Attachments

• BC_1968_CSGT.jpg
    BC_1968_CSGT.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 109
  • BC_1968_CSGT_tail.jpg
    BC_1968_CSGT_tail.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 100
  • BC_1968_CSGT_hood.jpg
    BC_1968_CSGT_hood.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 122

68CaliSp

Pretty car and color. Sorry to hear you have to pass her on. What lake is that in the background, Pyramid?

Cameron

mbsf1970

Gorgeous! What is the vin? Yours is definitely before mine 142562 since you have recessed reflectors.....Mine was supposed to have the recessed as well but got delayed on the line for 5 days so got the bolt on instead. I prefer the reflectors you have! Aside from that, it looks like my car's twin...oh ya, black stripe vs white.
Stephen

OP
OP
C

carezcs

Vin #

My vin is 8R01J139212 build date2/09/68 one of the early ones.

68gulfstream

Bruce, what's the best way to contact you? My father will be in Southern California next week and it would be great to talk with you before then to try and set something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.