• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Shopping for a belt buckle

BigJim

My wife would really like a GT/CS belt buckle for Christmas. Has anyone seen one? I've tried searching online but with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Mosesatm

Are you talking about a cowboy-type buckle? There are companies that will engrave blanks with whatever you want.

OP
OP
BigJim

BigJim

Any buckle with either the California Special script or GT/CS like on the side scoops. I don't want to deal with licensing issues with Ford.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigJim

BigJim

Here's one company that makes custom buckles.
https://www.lazerdesigns.com/custom-belt-buckles

Ford didn't care when I ordered GT/CS polo shirts as long as they were for personal use.
What is the font for the California Special script like in my avatar? Is it readily available? Or would you suggest sending them a picture of it and ask them to make the buckle from that? Not sure how to do this.

Mosesatm

I've never ordered one so don't know what they can do, either.
You may want to try sending them this .jpg.

Attachments

• GTCS1.jpg
    GTCS1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 26