• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale NOS '68 CA script set on ebay

obwan93001

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320536811388&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I just picked up two sets from this seller for my '68 CS as both of mine are badly pitted and one set is broken so will need them once CS is painted. They say they are NOS from the original manufacturer that made them for Ford, I've attached two pics, one of the script in it's sealed plastic bag and one of the label on the bag.

I bought the first set for $28.50 w/free shipping but all he had left was the one on that listing as someone had picked up the other one but I still got it anyhow as the price was almost half of what NPD wants for the ones they sell. I emailed seller asking if he had another set and he told me he listed two more but they are listed at $39.90/ea w/free shipping as supposedly the other two were listed w/wrong pricing, uh huh :wink:. We all know how supply and demand works. I got the second set anyways as still alot less than NPD. They only have the one left but you can email like I did and ask if he has another one, he, Ron Miller, did say that once they're gone, they're gone.

Best of luck!

Oscar

Attachments

• 68CS Script Pkg.jpg
    68CS Script Pkg.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 41
  • 68CS Script Pkg Label.jpg
    68CS Script Pkg Label.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 38