• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 "Artie" lives.

ClskMstg

I've been a member of the forum for quite some time - I've not been active. I have been involved in a restoration project with a friend of mine for the last year, and I'd like to share one picture and get your input and see if you are familiar with the reference.

This isn't my car - it's owned by a dear friend. We've been working extremely hard on it, and it's turned out rather "purdy"

Thanks for letting me share - I'm curious if you know this car.

Jimwork41409005.jpg

somethingspecial

I do know this car and suprised the owner when I referenced the car in Park City. I made the grill for this car, but I won't reveal the identity of the car. I hope someone else can identify the car. Tell Jim I said Hi. Mike
ps. maybe if you put it on jack stands people may remember.

OP
OP
C

ClskMstg

:smile:

I put the grill in yesterday afternoon, and you sir do exceptional work. :wink:

Yes - Jack stands, and somebody "working" on the bottom side of the car with a claw hammer. :grin:

I will give Jim your best.

franklinair

Don't know you or the car - but, it looks like an absolute BEAUTY!! Would love to know more details & photos. (I have a '68 Sunlit Gold conv, but it doesn't look THAT good.)

Neil

P

PNewitt

I've been a member of the forum for quite some time - I've not been active. I have been involved in a restoration project with a friend of mine for the last year, and I'd like to share one picture and get your input and see if you are familiar with the reference.

This isn't my car - it's owned by a dear friend. We've been working extremely hard on it, and it's turned out rather "purdy"

Thanks for letting me share - I'm curious if you know this car.

Jimwork41409005.jpg

Gee, I don't know....you sure got me "Goin" there...

Paul :p

P

PNewitt

Looks like a GT gas cap there....and it's in one of those "mystery" still photos, too.

Hmmm...did this CS make it "all the way" into a..a...a....movie?

Paul.

OP
OP
C

ClskMstg

Looks like a GT gas cap there....and it's in one of those "mystery" still photos, too.

Hmmm...did this CS make it "all the way" into a..a...a....movie?

Paul.

Hahaha.... the owner added the GT cap. Not correct, but looks nice. He's not the first to do that for sure.

Why.... yes.... This car "made it" "all the way" into a movie..... Long, long ago in a magical time that we call "The 80's"

:icon_lol:

OP
OP
C

ClskMstg

YOU WIN!
NDVD_044.jpg

Goin' All the Way

Goin' All the Way (1982) more movies like this

directed by Robert Freedman
featuring Dan Waldman, Deborah Van Rhyn, Joshua Cadman, Sherry Miller, Joe Colligan

add to wishlist

Here's a novelty: a "horny teenager" movie from the early 1980s. Goin' All the Way features the usual pair of pimply-faced high school boys trying to score with the opposite sex. Predictably (most everything in this film is predictable), there are plenty of humiliations along the way before Our Heroes achieve success. Filmed in sunny Los Angeles ...

see all copies from $24.99!