• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Updating gallery pictures

WLM

I have finished detailing my engine bay and working on the interior. I would like to modify my pictures on the gallery. I tried to log in with my current user name and password, it would not accept it. Any ideas on how I can modify my pictures without registering again?

Bill, user name WLM

68gt390

Bill;

It looks like you can log into the site since you were able to make the above post. Try clicking on Gallery top left corner then click on submit and upload your photo's there along with any other info you wish to submit on your car.

Or if that doesn't work

Click on the Registery link in the upper left corner. At the bottom of that page you'll see a link in red titled Jonathan Hanna, click on that and send Jon (Webmaster) an email explaining your problem. I'm sure he can fix it for you.

Don ;)