• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted A stick top plate for 68 console

csgt428

Hi, I'm looking for a Nice manual console top plate for my 4-speed CS. I have a nice auto plate if you need one. Here is a pic of the auto plate, the plastic shifter position mechanism is to the left of console.......I have the shift handle/housing for it also. Grant

Attachments

• 68 gulf aqua console 002.jpg
    68 gulf aqua console 002.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

csgt428

Really?? I looked in the latest NPD catalog befor posting here......must have missed it somehow! I'm going to look again......Thanks

Ha! I found it.... ooops....That is a pic of a 67 console plate. The 68 is full length. I didn't miss it, I called NPD last fall and the guy I talked to said that was all they had.....I told him the catalog was wrong then since the 68 piece is WAY different.
I'm going to call again.....mabey the salesman was mistaken about having the 68 style but somehow I don't think so as they have only the one price and part #....

Grant

Last edited: