• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Fiberglass set for sale

franklinair

Stripping & fiberglass repairs needed, lenses & bezels would have to be replaced, inspection/repair of light housings & scoops required. Been there, done that. If I were shopping, $500 tops. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

Neil

Attachments

• IMG_0948.jpg
    IMG_0948.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MustangRick

fiberglass

Thank you for your input. I hope to do a little better than that. :embarass::sad:

CougarCJ

That must have been a wild looking 1960's custom GT/CS. Any pictures of the car from back in the day?
Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
M

MustangRick

This is when I first got it. It's really rough. It is a 390 4 speed GT though.

Attachments

• IMG_4969.jpg
    IMG_4969.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 58

Mosesatm

Rick,
Do you happen to know if the car is in the registry?
If you PM me the VIN I’ll check. Do you have a Marti Report? If not, I can order one for you.

OP
OP
M

MustangRick

Sorry, this was not a California Special. The parts were installed on this 67 convertible. I wish it was one. Still a nice find!

Mosesatm

I was afraid it was a convertible, but hoped that someone just cut the roof off a GT/CS.

prototypefan

kudos to MustangRick for being transparent about condition and taking good photos for the auction.

Good luck with the sale

cobra68

68 GT/CS conv mod

I built one because Ford did not. :grin:

Troy

Attachments

• deluxe seat backs 004.jpg
    deluxe seat backs 004.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 48