• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 S-code GT Coupe( Not a California Special)

CougarCJ

Vancouver, Canada. Eh?
I presume that this car has a Canada DSO, notice the lack of thermactor smog and the 1967 air cleaner? Absolutely correct on a S code for a 1968 export to Canada.

DeadStang

"Will sell for what I have in it."

Nice looking Mustang, but in my experience (and maybe it's just me), you always pour 2-3 times the cash into a project as it's worth in the end.

TraveledGTCS

With a 360 area code, I think it might be Vancouver, WA, instead of Vancouver, BC. There are a couple mustang clubs in the Vancouver, WA, area. Vancouver, WA, is on the Washington/Oregon border, just north of Portland, OR.

Bill

McGuire

This is the car I am looking for but it is not the GT/CS we were hoping for... But like the idea of another big block in the family. Can sit in the garage next to its big brother:icon_ecst... DSCN4516.jpg

68gt390

Not sure about the car's shipped north but, the air cleaner bucket isn't right for this car. Valve covers are fine but what happened to the chrome cover and the side air valve on the air cleaner.

Don - 68gt390