• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Pedestals Anti-vibration washers

Talan423

there is a picture of these washers on page 117 of the 1996 registry. says they were used on later production cars, the dealer retro-fit lucas lamps lacked them.
a pair of them came with my pedestal kit that i bought from branda.

I'm willing to bet that ALL High Country Specials ('68) have these--since they all had factory mounted Lucas lights.

When you look at the originals, they have a raised lip on the outer edge, facing up. I'm not sure if it was like that, or from time, the middle was flattened more than the edge.

Paul.

I was the winning bidder for the washers. ;D I don't remember removing them when I tore it apart.Of course that has been three years ago.