• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

MATH PROBLEM

CalPaul

I agree. These type of auctions (for a clone, restomod, etc.) always provide a perspective on what the market wants. Is it important to have an original car, or do people want restomod updates? It will be interesting to see the outcome.

jk89cat

thats a very nice car, done up correctly except for the grille / fogs, but he even says hes got the lucas fogs . with me, it build what you have, i like the restomod update things too . lets face it, some of the hardware is alot safer than what was available in the sixtys. and the conveince and reliabilty of efi is a awsome feat. from watching car prices over the years, it hard to tell where everything is headed , the problem , is someone sets x price on x car, when said car isnt worth said price , some buys car at that price , then all of a sudden they are all that price. regradless of condition , i see it with the galaxies too, you cant even buy a shell of a galalxie thats not a bucket for less than 1k anymore, galaxies are my other love btw