• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale NOS gauge surround for sale

Forsche

I have a NOS gauge surround that I thought I would put on our car but decided to leave the original one on. Don't really know what these are going for these days. Any idea what I should ask for it? Will sell for a fair price....I just don't need it.

clubpro

I've seen N.O.S. bezels go for between $200 & $300 on eBay.

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
F

Forsche

Thanks guys. Neil, I was hoping that you did not see that it was NOS. : )

Also have a NOS front bumper that I want to sell. Not perfect but very nice. For some reason there is a bit of chrome discoloration around one of the bolt holes - about the size of a quarter. I think it might actually be covered by the bolt head but is there nonetheless. Would be interested in selling both as a package. Does $375-400 plus shipping sound fair?

Ruppstang

Have you sold you NOS parts? I am going to be in Atlanta in July for a MCA national show. PM me or call 402-416-7107
Thanks Marty