• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted!!!!! GT/CS

GT_CS

Attention Guys/Gals

Wanted!!! I'm based in the U.K. and i'm after a GT/CS, i dont mind if the car needs attention, but it must be original!!!! preferably with Auto Transmission and power steering!

Please let me know of any you may come across!

Thanks!!!!

BlackPlateCS

Hi, I have an original Black Plate California Special. I have the 1970 California Pink slip and the car is all original with 58000 actual miles. I have the Marti Report on the car and it is equipped with 289, auto, power steering and brakes, and cold a/c. I t also has the original am/fm stereo. It is Lime gold with matching interior. It is absolutely rust free and still has the original paint. Let me know if you are interested.

GTCSMustang

BlackplateCS,

I'm interested in your car. Please call me at (760) 371-4466 or give me your phone number so I can talk to you.

Thanks

Scott

Eastcoast

I also have lime gold car with matching deluxe interior if you are interested. It is rust free with 69,000 miles on it. Very original car in good shape that is loaded with extras, it also has the 302 j code engine. It has had one repaint original color. It has, ps, disc brakes, upper and lower console, ac, tilt wheel, automatic nad deluxe interior. If you are interested you can contact me at 301-346-9071. Thanks Dave

bob

Hello,

I have a 1968 GT California Special.
The VIN # is 8RO1J134396. This has the J code engine which is the 340 horse 302. The car is in good shape no rust 24,595 miles on the odometer. The interior has some upgrade. Done in the early 90's. It has stereo and cell phone equipment. There is a dent in the drivers side door otherwise the body is straight.

If interested please call me.
I am located in Las Vegas Nevada.
My name is Bob
My Cell phone number is (702) 461-9957

Thanks,
Bob Hawkins