• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on E bay

teamlo

After viewing the eBay listing, I'm not even sure where to start. So I will stay quiet. :rolleyes:

Terry

Mosesatm

This line caught my eye.

An option to have a Paxton Supercharger was available in 1968 for only Shelbys and California Specials.

robert campbell

Very nice car! The pictures of the Paxton pieces on this car are newer items available today. They are not vintage pieces from the late 1960's.

As far as the option only being available to a Shelby or GT/CS in 1968 is unknown to me. This option was available via "Ford Muscle Parts" over the counter at any Ford dealer in the late 1960's. To my limited knowledge this option was not available directly from Ford, but maybe from Shelby in the 1965 to 1967 years?

Still a great upgrade and a huge performance adder for those who like to go fast!!

Rob

p51

How did you find out this was in Little Elm, Texas? I don't see it in either listing.
Just curious.

It's noted in both ads on ebay just below and right of the main picture...

Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping | Vehicle shipping quote available

Item location:
Little Elm, Texas, United States

Ships to:
United States
Payments:
Full payment is required within 7 days of auction close

Mosesatm

I think the green one is J155968 and the white one may be C150279

BroadwayBlue

It's noted in both ads on ebay just below and right of the main picture...

Shipping: Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping | Vehicle shipping quote available

Item location:
Little Elm, Texas, United States

Ships to:
United States
Payments:
Full payment is required within 7 days of auction close

My bad, I missed the fine print. The Located in the United States in the larger font kept jumping out and never looked below that. Thanks! :)