• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lucas Covers, Shifter Plate, Wheel Parts

Mosesatm

This stuff is going to go on eBay next week if no one on this site wants it.

Fog light cover - $10 each plus postage - pick the one(s) you want - the later cover on the left is missing the eye. What you see if the rug behind it.

Wheel parts - make an offer for all or part

Shifter plate - needs a new aluminum cover and the numbers need to be repainted - $10 plus postage.

I'll be out of town all week but will check e-mails and will check this site.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Mosesatm said:
This stuff is going to go on eBay next week if no one on this site wants it.

Fog light cover - $10 each plus postage - pick the one(s) you want - the later cover on the left is missing the eye. What you see if the rug behind it.

Wheel parts - make an offer for all or part

Shifter plate - needs a new aluminum cover and the numbers need to be repainted - $10 plus postage.

I'll be out of town all week but will check e-mails and will check this site.

Sorry, forgot the pictures.

Last edited:

GTCSMustang

I'll take the two with the round eyes on the bottom and on the right.

Scott

rvrtrash

Dang, beat me to it! I'll take the round eye missing the eye.
Steve

di81977

Sorry Redwingrobb. I probably overpaid a bit, but I have not seen many of these since I bought my HCS in Jan. The roads in Colorado are known for breaking windshields (the 1st day I moved to Colorado, 8 years ago from California, I broke the windshield of my Jeep).

There are another pair on ebay that finish in a week.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=8034493244&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

I emailed the seller asking if they came with staps. Here is his response:

"Yes they do have the straps. straps are good but covers have some scratches. Thanks, David"

Good luck

BroadwayBlue

di81977 said:
The roads in Colorado are known for breaking windshields (the 1st day I moved to Colorado, 8 years ago from California, I broke the windshield of my Jeep).

You sure it's not the Jeep? LOL! :grin:
I had a Wrangler and was replacing windshields almost once a year.
The windshields are too straight and the rocks hit them square on.
Good thing for glass insurance!

Redwingrobb

di81977 said:
Sorry Redwingrobb. I probably overpaid a bit, but I have not seen many of these since I bought my HCS in Jan. The roads in Colorado are known for breaking windshields (the 1st day I moved to Colorado, 8 years ago from California, I broke the windshield of my Jeep).

Good luck

Hey, all's fair in love, war and Ebay. I'm in no hurry. Enjoy!! Robb

Redwingrobb

BroadwayBlue said:
Hey Robb? Did you get the car yet? When is the date again? We want pics!!!

The deal goes down on Friday.....Looks like everything is going smooth. She's even including a recognition guide...Believe me, you'll know it when I get it! Robb