• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN 2016 CS.com calendars now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2016 CaliforniaSpecial Calendars are now on sale!

PLEASE READ: The way you buy calendars this year will be different than in the past (although same as last year). You'll be buying directly from the printer rather than me ordering them in bulk and then shipping to you. Unfortunately the bulk pricing went through the roof so it just doesn't make sense to do it that way any more.​

The calendar price is $12.00 + shipping... BUT... the printer sometimes has discounts. I will try to keep this thread updated with the most current promo code. See below.

You can order them here:

These are full color, full bleed, 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open. Each page of the calendar features a forum member's car.

CURRENT DISCOUNT
Use discount code RESOLVE15 for a 15% discount. (expires Jan 3rd at midnight)

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Jon,
Great looking calendar cover!!! Where can one go to see the pics from every month??
Stephen
I'll get one up as soon as I can. I'm out of town at a conference for 3 days, but may be able to cobble something together on my laptop.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Jon, the discount code isn't working. I tried it in all caps and in lower case.
I wonder if that discount was a one time deal then. It worked for me. I would wait until tomorrow to see if they post a new one. They have one expiring today, but it doesn't apply to calendars. So maybe they will replace it once the current one expires.

sam

trouble getting qty to take

Jon, the discount code isn't working. I tried it in all caps and in lower case.

Hi Jon................not only the discount won't take, but it will not accept any quantity amount beyond 2. I tried to call the help line but..........closed for the day.
Thanks for your help.

Sam

stangfan

Jon, is there somewhere on the ordering site to find the daily discount code, or do we need to get it from you?

Thanks.!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Ok. They put up a new coupon; this one for 20% off. But it expires midnight on Dec 2nd.

Use coupon code READERS20

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Jon, is there somewhere on the ordering site to find the daily discount code, or do we need to get it from you?

Thanks.!
They sometimes have some listed on their home page, but typically the ones they send me are better. I just posted a new one. Hopefully it works.

68wsr

discount code

I tried the READERS20 discount code. This code did not work today. Another discount did work today. Its- 25FOUND I got a 25% discount on the calendars.

Daniel

stangfan

I received an email from Lulu.com today:

Dear Valued Customer,

Your recent Lulu.com order will be delayed in printing. We experienced a technical malfunction that impacted our ability to print orders in a timely manner. Once your order has printed and shipped, you will receive a shipping notification as usual. We upgraded the shipping method at our cost.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
They just posted a 30% off coupon. WEEKEND30

It expires Sun Dec 6th at midnight.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I received an email from Lulu.com today:

Dear Valued Customer,

Your recent Lulu.com order will be delayed in printing. We experienced a technical malfunction that impacted our ability to print orders in a timely manner. Once your order has printed and shipped, you will receive a shipping notification as usual. We upgraded the shipping method at our cost.
Sorry Steve. Hopefully it's a quick fix on their end. At least they upgraded shipping.

Let us know when you hear back from them.

stangfan

I'm not too worried. I just put that up to alert folks to a potential problem. Seems I'm the only one who got the email. :wink:

Powell

Just got my calendars and they are absolutely beautiful as always. Thank you Jon for your continued good work.

clubpro

I agree with Ralph. The calendar is fantastic! Thanks for putting this together every year Jon. I'm looking forward to January so I can take the old one down and put the new one up.

Cheers!

Ron

stangfan

Mine arrived today. Another great calendar. Thanks again Jon. Really appreciate you doing this each year. Such fun!! :grin: