• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Looking for Slotted Wheels--14x7

Redwingrobb

Hey, anybody out there that's looking to upgrade their slotted wheels, I'm in the market for some slotted wheels--hopefully chrome. Will take argent if the price is right. Prefer if there was GT center caps, but won't be picky if the price is right. Send me a private message if you're interested. Robb

390cs68rcode

look on ebay, you can usually get a set of argent ones for $200 delivered. keep watching they do show up. I have bought probably 5 sets from Ebay for around those prices.

390cs68rcode

in price a bit. you can get a set of repro beauty rings for $90. well worth buying new on those and the wheels don't look good without them.

68gt390

Check the below link. These folks offer the styled steel chrome rims also. As a matter of fact most restoration and Mustang parts dealers get their rim from this company. Click on below link then click catalogue then select steel wheels part 2 and scroll down.

http://www.wheelvintiques.com/

Don