• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1966-67 HCS 66 hcs

Beau66

I can finally post a message...Yippee! I am the third owner of a fantastic 66 HCS Convertible. I purchased my HCS on Thanksgiving day last year. The owners and I had no idea it was an HCS until I ran the numbers and contacted Bob Teets. WOW ! I purchased the car with under 50,000 miles and in great condition. It is painted white with T-Green underneath, in the trunk, convertible top well, and other hard to see places. I am in process of restoring the car to its original color but need the finishing touchs....the HCS fender badges. Does anyone know of a person or company that can re-product these badges for my HCS? Also in my corral is a 66 coupe that I have owned since 1979 and a 97 GT. I live for Mustang's!!! Please help.

Thanks,
Beau66

1966hcs

Re:66 HCS

Great, I´m also bidding on the badges (steffs66), but I´ll hold off, so you´ll have a chance at them.

Stefan

admin

Staff member
Administrator

Have you guys checked with Bob Teets? I thought he had these in stock.

OP
OP
B

Beau66

I think Bob has only a few badges left and may not be offering them. When I talked to him after I discovered the car was an HCS, he mentioned that he only had a few left. I MUST get a pair or have them made. I can't rest until I return the badges to the car.

Thanks,
Beau66

hicountrybob

Beau66, I sent you an email this am. Did you RECEIVE it or did it NOT go thru? Let me know. Bob Teets here.

OP
OP
B

Beau66

Morning Bob, I am currently at work but am able to check my home email. I have not received an email from you. You can email me @ work this AM at dparker@westlakechemical.com. I just want to Thank you and the group for the helpful and great response on the forum.

Happy to be one of the group,
Beau66