• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Unique T-Shirt

TraveledGTCS

As I was browsing my Facebook page, I noticed an item posted to it. Initially I just read the verbiage then I noticed the Mustang image - it was a 1968 GTCS. Usually when a T-shirt is made with early mustangs it's a fastback or similar. So I thought I should post it here so if anyone was interested they could buy one. It's a bit pricey $24.95 but it's cool.

Here is the link to the company selling them: https://tinyurl.com/v2lz9ja

I tried to upload a picture of it, but I was having trouble doing so. I don't know if it's my computer of if there is a problem elsewhere. I've uploaded before a long time ago, so maybe I'm missing something.

The script on the T-Shirt is: "Who said Diamonds are a Girl's best friend Never owned a Mustang"

Bill