• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 1968 GT/CS grill or brackets

Born1968

My 68 GT/CS Was just delivered I noticed that the grill was replaced With a 67 And it doesn't have The cutouts or the GT/CS Specific Brackets... Can anyone give me some leads on getting a grill or some brackets... Thank you in advance

Mosesatm

The ‘67 grille is correct. Contact Delta Bay Mustang for the brackets.

cmacias24

Quick question for your all. I was very fortunate to get a set of fog light brackets from the vendor on this thread. As you can imagine, I was delighted to see that they came pre-drilled for mounting. That said, does anyone know where I can buy the rivets for these? It’s been years since I’ve seen an original grill up close, so if any of you have time, can you post close up pictures of your bell as well?

Thanks!
Cesar

8f97b5c5ae8ed3ea852eb7a93c707083.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk