• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WTB : 8" Third Member

gazrox

Does anybody have a 3.55 ratio third member for an 8" that they no longer have a use for? Must be in good condition - not interested in anything that is destroyed - I have one of those already! PM me. Thanks.

robert campbell

Gary,
Many a mid 1970 Comet, Maverick, or Mustang II had a 3.50 8 inch behind the 6 cyclinder cars. I got a low mileage one for more than a couple projects out of wrecking yards.

Rob

OP
OP
gazrox

gazrox

Thanks for the info.

Not much around here in the wrecking yards - seems to be all 9" or 2.79/3.00 ratio stuff.

I think I will end up putting a posi in anyway so Jaws Gear looks like a good option - now if the US$$ would stop kickin' the crap out of the Canadian$$....