• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Concourse correct GT/CS grille

somethingspecial

This grille is the last one I will make. It is Concours correct. Neil and Marty can attest to the quality. I will only ship to the 48 contiguous United States. Sorry to those outside the U.S.A. $300.00 USD + shipping. It will ship in a wooden crate for maximum shipping protection. The grille is already made and ready for shipping. Mike

mbsf1970

Mike,
Thanks for making these. I believe Neil got my "new" grille from your collection. I very much look forward to seeing it on my car every time I step to the front to pop hood and check oil!
Stephen

franklinair

I've gotten 2 of Mike's grills. I installed one in Stephen's C/S, and one to be installed in my Black C/S. They are perfecto!
If you're contemplating getting one, I'd jump on this. (Naturally it includes the Marchal light mounting bracket.)

Neil

Attachments

• IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 84

Ruppstang

Yes even those pesky judges would not give a deduction for one of Mike's.
Marty

Last edited:
OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

Arlie, I had someone show interest a couple hours ago. Just waiting to hear back from him. I'll call you tomorrow. Mike

CaliStang68

If neither take it I am highly interested. I was on your list way back when, to buy one when they became available but never heard anything. Oh well early bird gets the worm.
Best of luck and sorry to hear you're not gonna be making anymore.
Rick

whodat

Where did you get the brackets from?
Talked to Tom at Bay he has them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: