• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. California Special Worldwide Mustang Club

franklinair

I've always thought we HAVE a worldwide GT/CS website: Australia, Canada, US, and several European countries.

Neil

Attachments

• scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
Ricky Knapik

Ricky Knapik

The 68's are starting to pop up a little. But lets face it, there aren't many of us left. It's a fun group on Facebook. It's not trying to take away from this site at all, just a lot more pics and interaction. It's Social Media.

CaliStang68

Too bad its on Facebook. I don't do FB plus all the negative stuff lately on there. I wouldn't wanna join up. No thank you I'll stay right here.

BigJim

Too bad its on Facebook. I don't do FB plus all the negative stuff lately on there. I wouldn't wanna join up. No thank you I'll stay right here.

Me too! I'll check them out when they have a real website.

OP
OP
Ricky Knapik

Ricky Knapik

Unfortunately there is a lot of negative stuff on Facebook. If you choose not to get involved in all of that garbage it's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends all around the world. I've caught up with old friends from high school and keep in touch with my family in Germany as well as many states in the US. It's all what you make of it. As far as the new GT/CS Club, I'm just letting people know it's there. I have nothing to gain, and this site is GREAT!

stangfan

Unfortunately there is a lot of negative stuff on Facebook. If you choose not to get involved in all of that garbage it's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends all around the world. I've caught up with old friends from high school and keep in touch with my family in Germany as well as many states in the US. It's all what you make of it. As far as the new GT/CS Club, I'm just letting people know it's there. I have nothing to gain, and this site is GREAT!

I agree, and have had the same experiences. Also, there is a no charge add-on called Facebook Purity that allows you to filter out a lot of the crap.

1968Cally

I just joined and got approved! It looks to be a great group and I suspect I will be spending a fair amount of time on it. Especially if more members here join.

stangfan

I just joined and got approved! It looks to be a great group and I suspect I will be spending a fair amount of time on it. Especially if more members here join.

Put up a picture of your GT/CS. They love seeing the originals. I'm #353. :grin:

I was just back in there and I see you already have done so. :cool:

Last edited:

franklinair

I had joined the Facebook California group. Their requirement for joining is owning a California Special. Then I read that they signed on a member that does NOT own a GT/CS, and had left this site under under very negative circumstances. When I queried the site's host about their rule of ownership he pretty well just brushed me off. I figured if he can't abide by his own rules its not the place for me, so I resigned my membership in his site. (That's what hard headed Germans do.):mad:

Neil

clubpro

I just received a message from the administrator for the F.B. group and he asked me if I currently owned a C.S. and I said that we have one in the family. He proceeded to tell me that the group was only for current owners and that I needed to keep quiet about not currently owning a C.S. personally and that my 2011 GT500 that is on my F.B. home page may upset some of the members of the group. I told him to remove me from the group. Unbelievable that they would be that exclusive.