• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale White/Black GT/CS for sale in Texas

Cool Manchu

A white GT/CS with black stripes and black vinyl roof.

Owner states that it has a 351, so it's not an original engine.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/4734480611.html

10409173_10152360269176408_6914267950982496680_n.jpg

390gtmustang

I know this car, Back in 2012 I was looking to buy this car when I found my HCS on this site. this car was originally offered to me $14500 ,originally was restored by a classic dealer in Arlington Texas Barry auto motor cars. Car was kept in garage and a weekend driver. I would say its a driver condition and will need paint soon.Interior was clean no rip or tear, a/c was working and drove straight. car original engine gone and was swapped out with 351 I remembered it had an electrical problem left side of car all lights not working. It's a good car but 25k is too much it's about a 13-14k car is you ask my opinion. What's neat about this car it has all document and pictures when Barry auto motors started restoring it.
I think I still have the marti report, I know it's on the registry.

Last edited:

somethingspecial

Marti Report

If you find the Marti Report, Can you forward it to me for the Registry. Thanks. Mike