• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. MCA National, Fredricksburg

franklinair

I'm firming up my plans to attend the MCA show in August with my Black GT/CS. I've contacted the host Mustang club for assistance in booking a hotel (2 rooms, 4 adults). If all works out OK I'll have my freshly restored CS registered for judging.

Neil

Ruppstang

Marty,
Are you taking a car?

Rob

Not to Fredericksburg, I do not have enough vacation days. I will however have a car at the Minneapolis MN. NCA national in June and at the Topeka KS. MCA national in July.

Are you thinking of a trip?

Mosesatm

If you get bored be sure to check out the funeral home I remodeled there!😉

robert campbell

Not to Fredericksburg, I do not have enough vacation days. I will however have a car at the Minneapolis MN. NCA national in June and at the Topeka KS. MCA national in July.

Are you thinking of a trip?

Marty,
No trip at this time! You two have a blast!!

Rob

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

All set. MCA renewal confirmed, Hampton Inn reservations confirmed.
Now, all I have to do is get the CS ready.:icon_pani

Neil