• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Black Console for My Lime Gold GT/CS

Russ

As some of you have seen on the forum, I'm nearing completion of my lime gold GT/CS. I am in need of a good, black console to complete the restoration. I've been checking ebay for weeks and have not been able to purchase one that is in good condition. I have some parts, but they are not in great condition. Can anyone help?? Thanks, Russ

classicsguy

Russ: Try Mustang Masters in Jax Fl. Their website is:www.mustangmasters.com. They are not cheap but if you go to their websites home page and click FEATURED ITEMSyou will notice that they have a variety of consoles for the different years.
Hope it helps!!

franklinair

Russ;
Tried to send you a PM, but it wouldn't go through.
For informational purposes, I acquired a black console several months ago for my C/S. It is in excellent condition with ALL the necessary pieces & hardware (many new, in boxes). I paid $500 for it, and am happy with the condition & price. Just wanted to pass this on to you so you'd have an idea of cost.

Neil

6t8-390gt

Russ: Try Mustang Masters in Jax Fl. Their website is:www.mustangmasters.com. They are not cheap but if you go to their websites home page and click FEATURED ITEMSyou will notice that they have a variety of consoles for the different years.
Hope it helps!!

Be careful with 'Fast Freddie" he has ripped a few people off. I'm sure you will find intersting reading on other forums.